Sunday, October 30, 2016

Toasty Greetings

Happy greetings to all you wonderful paper enthusiasts!

God's Word Changes Things
Yet we have the same spirit of faith as he had who
wrote, I have believed, and therefore have I spoken.
We too believe, and therefore we speak.
                                                       2 CORINTHIANS 4:13

Hi everyone, yes I took another break from blogging. I think I just needed to refresh my brain. LOL So with that said, it doesn't mean I haven't been creative, quite the opposite actually. In fact I'm back to teaching card classes and loving every minute of it!

Card base measures 4 3/8" x 6 1/4"



Products Used;

Stamps: MFT -Toasty Greetings;

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, MFT blue breeze, Copics - RV0000, 000, 02, 04, 09, 10, Y17, YR04, C00, 0, 3, 5, 7, 9, V12, 15, 17, BG10 11, 13

Paper: White, blue cs, digital paper, blue glitter, white glitter cs;

Accessories: MFT Die-namics Toasty Greeting Dies and Stepped Up Chevron, Spellbinders Resplendent Rectangles, Paper Wishes Outline Stickers, pop dots, Enamel Dots, Outline Dots; 

Thanks for dropping in today and remember to keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment