Sunday, September 13, 2015

Thanksgiving Pumpkin

Hello all of you wonderful paper enthusiasts!

Be Positive
I thank my God at all times for you because of 
the grace (the favor and spiritual blessings) of God
which was bestowed on you in Christ Jesus, [so] that
in Him in every respect you were enriched, in full
power and readiness of speech [to speak of your
faith] and complete knowledge and illumination
[to give you full insight into its meaning].
                                                  1 CORINTHIANS 1:4-5

Hope all of you are keeping well and having loads of creative fun. 
I am here today with another creation for PaperTemptress. As I was going through my stamps I then came across this pumpkin stamp and die from Our Daily Bread. I had a pretty good idea how the card was going to be designed. For added decoration I chose a doily die from the Cheery Lynn Designs collection. 

Card base measures 6" x 6"

 PaperTempTress Products:
Black
Orange
Brown Bag Cardstock

Gold Hanging Heliconias

Heavenly White Premium Ultrasmooth Cardstock

Other Products Used:
Stamps: Our Daily Bread Pumpkin
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Copics
Accessories: Cheery Lynn Designs Ambergris Doily, Pearls, E6000 Allure Glitter Adhesive Paint, 1/8″ Glue Dots, Pop Dots, Black Outline Stickers;
Hope I was able to inspire you a little today and thanks for stopping by!

Your comments really mean a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment