Sunday, August 16, 2015

Thank You

Hello all of you wonderful paper enthusiasts!

Appreciate Correction
Happy (blessed, fortunate, enviable) is the man
who finds skillful and godly Wisdom, and the man
who gets understanding [drawing it forth from God's
Word and life's experiences], for the gaining of it
is better than the gaining of silver, and the
profit of it better than fine gold.
                                       PROVERBS 3:13-14

WOW! I didn't realize it until today it has been over two weeks since I last posted. Time flies by so quickly. What have I been doing since my last post you might ask?  I went to the stamp convention in Cincinnati and yes I had a great time checking out all the new goodies and came home with few of them as well. The corner rose die on this card was one of my new finds.
Card base measures 4 1/2" x 6 1/4"

Paper Temptress Products:
Other Products:
Paper: Pattern paper
Accessories: Memory Box Pennington Rose Corner and Thank You Dies, Cheery Lynn Designs Exotic Butterfly Small #2 and Small Angel Wings Dies;
Hope I was able to inspire you today and thanks for stopping by!

Your comments really mean a lot!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment