Monday, November 10, 2014

Birthday Gears

Hello all you fabulous paper artists in blogland!

Bless Yourself
I love those who love me, and those who seek me
early and diligently shall find me.
                             PROVERBS 8:17

Hello everyone out there in blogland! Hope you're all getting ready for that blast of cold air that's coming! Get ready to put on those snuggies!!! 
Today I would like to share with you a card that was created for Heartfelt Creations. This card is the last of the cards that I will be posting for Heartfelt Creations, saddens me! As I had posted a few days ago, there are other things going on right now that takes high priority. I will let you all know what's going on in the coming weeks. 
How about we get on with the card I created!

 Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Sold By HC:

Other Products Used:
Paper: Brown, White and Green Shimmer Cardstock
Ink: Versa Embossing Ink
Accessories: Spellbinders 3D M-Bossabilities Creative Cogs, Spellbinders Standard Circles Large, Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets, Copper Embossing Power, Brad, Pop Dots

Instructions: Card base 7 3/8" x 5 3/8" in brown. Cut green shimmer CS for a mat 7 1/8" x 5 1/8". Cut a piece of white cardstock 6 7/8" x 4 7/8" and emboss using the Spellbinder Creative Cogs. Next paint with the 3D paints and adhere all three pieces together. Die cut a piece of pattern paper with the #2 die from Standard Circles Large. Stamp image in center using versa ink, add the copper embossing powder and heat set and adhere to card. Die cut the largest gear from Sprightly Sprockets and adhere as shown. Die cut some smaller gears and paint them with the 3D paints, adhere them to card as shown. I doubled up on one of the gears and added a brad. Choose a blank tag from pattern paper, die cut, stamp sentiment with versa ink, apply embossing powder, heat set and place it onto card.

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, they really mean a lot!
Hope I was able to inspire you today, and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment