Monday, October 6, 2014

Sunflower Candle

Hello all you fabulous paper artists in blogland!

Depend on God
And I am convinced and sure of the very thing,
the He Who began a good work in you will continue
until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of 
His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting
and bringing it to full completion in you.
                                                               PHILIPPIANS 1:6

Hello friends! I have always wanted to give stamping on a candle a try. The thought of it intimated me to pieces. Well, as you can see I DID it! And it was much easier than I had imagined. I created this lovely candle using the beautiful Classic Sunflower Collection.
Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Sold By HC:
 Paper: White Tissue Paper 
Ink: Copics - G12, 14, 19, Y00,11,17,YR27
 Accessories: 5 1/2" Candle, Green and Yellow Ribbon, Score Tape, Beacon Fabri-Tac, Wax Paper, Heat Tool.

Instructions: A how-to tutorial on Stamping on Candles can be found here. After the image is melted into the candle, cut a piece of pattern paper long enough to go around your candle and adhere. Add a ribbon or two as I did and create a bow and place it under stamped image. They make great center pieces.

Thank you very much for your lovely comments on my post, they really mean a lot!
Don't forget to stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog and check out what the other designers created for you this week.

Hope I was able to inspire you a little today and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment